Introduction and Program Descriptions
This Uniform Application for Montana Housing Loan, Grant and Tax Credit Programs packet contains the common forms and checklists the applicant must submit when seeking financial assistance from any of the funding programs listed below.
The participating programs developed this packet and common forms and checklists to reduce the time, effort and expense incurred when applying to multiple agencies for financial assistance.
The applicant can copy the completed forms and checklists in this packet and submit them to any of the participating programs. Refer to the program descriptions to identify eligible applicants.
The following programs have adopted the application materials contained in this packet:
Montana Department of Commerce
• Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program
• Montana Board of Housing (MBOH)
• Housing Credit Program
• Multifamily Risk Sharing Program
• Multifamily General Obligation (GO) Program
• Montana HOME Investment Partnerships Program (HOME)
U.S. Department of Agriculture - Rural Development
• Housing Preservation Grants
• Rural Rental Housing 515 Program
• Farm Labor Housing 514 & 516 Program
• Section 538-Guaranteed Rural Rental Housing Program
• Community Facilities Loan and Grant Programs