Schedule of classes offered in Helena:
COMPLETED: November 13-16, 2017 – HD410 Home Ownership Finance
COMPLETED: March 5-9, 2018 – HD420 Rental Housing Development Finance
COMPLETED: April 16, 2018 – HD422 Computer Spread Sheet Analysis for Housing
REGISTER NOW: September 17-21, 2018 – HD 430 Problem Solving and Deal Structuring
- Mo 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM
- Tu 08:30 AM - 05:30 PM
- We 08:30 AM - 01:00 PM
- Th 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM
- Fr 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Doubletree Helena Downtown, 22 N. Last Chance Gulch, Helena, MT 29601 (Training Site and Hotel Accommodations)
- When making hotel reservations, please ask for the Montana Department of Commerce discounted room block. Phone: 406-443-2200
The fourth and final course in the HDFP Certification Program™, HD430 blends the financial analysis techniques learned in the previous courses with the problem solving and negotiating skills that housing development practitioners use to close complex projects. This five-day course challenges participants to analyze and structure financing packages for homeownership and rental housing deals that are complicated by a variety of factors, both financial and non-financial. Participants become skilled at the methods used to structure financing that most effectively leverages public dollars.
- Go to the NDC website to REGISTER and to find additional information. YOUR EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT CODE: MTHSGA430
- The National Development Council is proud to Partner with Montana Housing to offer this training opportunity.
- Registration is restricted to invitees of Montana Housing until August 17, 2018. After that date, registration will open to the general public if space permits.
- Participants must bring a laptop computer equipped with Microsoft Excel
- Prerequisites: HD410-Home Ownership Finance, HD420-Rental Housing Development Finance, HD422-Computer Spread Sheet Analysis for Housing