National Development Council (NDC) Housing Development Finance Professional (HDFP) Certification Program™
We are conducting a survey, to measure interest in bringing the NDC housing training to Montana. Although not a final commitment we are interested in firming up the specific level of interest so we can make a final decision. Please consider the following:
- The training will be held in Helena
- Estimated lodging rate will be around $103 per night
- Maximum of 50 participants allowed
- The estimated training cost is based on an average 30 minimum participants
- The closer we get to the maximum participants the lower the training fee.
- Please fill out one survey for each participant. CLICK HERE TO TAKE SURVEY NOW
- If you signing up multiple participants there is an option at the end of the survey to begin a new survey.
Schedule of classes:
November 13-16, 2017 – HD410 Home Ownership Finance (Radisson Colonial Hotel)
March 5-9, 2018 – HD420 Rental Housing Development Finance (Helena Hotel, formerly Holiday Inn)
April 16, 2018 – HD422 Computer Spread Sheet Analysis for Housing (Helena Hotel, formerly Holiday Inn)
September 17-21, 2018 – HD 430 Problem Solving and Deal Structuring (Helena Hotel, formerly Holiday Inn)