NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING: MULTIFAMILY HOUSING REVENUE OBLIGATIONS
The Montana Board of Housing (MBOH) will hold a Public Hearing on the Board's proposed issuance of:
Up to $5,000,000 of its multifamily housing revenue obligations (the “Obligations”), the proceeds of which will be used to finance a loan for the acquisition, construction and equipping of the Copper Ridge Apartments, a 32‑unit affordable housing development located at 4500 Continental Drive, Butte, Montana 59701 (the “Project”). The owner/borrower will be Copper Ridge 4, LLC, a Montana registered limited liability corporation, or another affiliate of Butte Affordable Housing or Thomas Development Company (the “Borrower”).
Thursday, July 5, 2018, at 9:00 a.m.
WHERE TO ATTEND:
- Office of Executive Director, MBOH, 301 South Park Avenue, 2nd Floor, Helena MT 59601
- Attend remotely via GoToWebinar to see the documents on your screen: Click here to register. To hear the meeting, dial: 877.273.4202 and then 7233056#, when prompted.
HOW TO SUBMIT COMMENTS:
Oral comments are limited to five minutes; you may submit oral comments in two ways:
- Show up at the Public Hearing and voice your opinion and your concerns,
- Join the hearing via the webinar and Conferene Call, and share your version of the pros and cons
Written comments will be accepted and included in the record of the public hearing or they can be sent in four ways:
- Scroll down on this page, enter the required information into the text boxes and type or copy and paste your comments into the space shown. When you hit submit, we will receive the comments as an emiail and will read and discuss them, along with the rest.
- You can just send an email to email@example.com with your comments. Please don't forget to inlude your Name, Organization, Title, Phone and Email Address.
- Mail your comments, in a paper envelope, to: Montana Housing, ATTN: MBOH Public Comments, 301 S. Park Avenue, Suite 240, Helena MT 59601
- Join the Public Hearing via the GoToWebinar and type your comments and questions into the Comments Box on your screen.
SUBMIT YOUR WRITTEN COMMENTS, BELOW: